[VHFcontesting] N1MM entry window band plan: Can I set the freq it switches too?

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 21:28:55 EDT 2017

Bob,

I must have set something up wrong.  Everything I read says the same thing.  I spent another couple hours entering freqs across the 4 bands and then selecting the band buttons.  Never returned to the last freq. I tried a number of menu options, no joy.

Its probably some sort of silly set up error on my part, not seeing the obvious or missing a menu setting.  It is certainly not a fatal error by any means, just a minor inconvenience having to type in freqs, still way better than spinning knobs and hand logging.  I will post to the N1MM groups page.

To keep the reflector clear for contest related matters, please email me directly at Nosigma at aol.com if you have any suggestions.  I sure appreciate any assistance.

Thanks  All

73
John Young