[VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meters (Herb Krumich)

Aa4zz aa4zz at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 13:24:09 EST 2017

As I recall the 2x8874 Henry Tempo 6N2 was dropped when it did not meet revised FCC regulations on out of band emissions.
The similar single band Henry amps such as the 2002 met these requirements and continued to be offered.
I had a 2x8874 Henry 2002. I liked it better then the 3cx800 2002A which came later and I replaced it with.
73 Paul AA4ZZ