[VHFcontesting] Attenuation from polarity mismatch (Re: C6AFP Six Meter Beacon

Jerry jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 6 19:54:59 EST 2017

Mike.. Not Exactly Accurate !  I have been in 'Pile Ups' on 6M..many
S9+++ while Locals with Verticals 'Can hear a few Loud Ones'.. and I can
hear 'All of Em' !
I have worked 20 - 30 while locals tell me later.. they heard that 'One
Strong One but just in the noise' !  H vs V may not make a difference at
25mi.. but 'Sure the He!! does when you stretch it out' !  I have
chatted with W6's at S9+++ and locals were asking on 2M FM who I was
talking to, as they could barely hear another stn ! Maybe V - V works..
maybe V - H does.. but 6M..  'H - H' !!  73
Jerry
VE6CPP
DN39or