[VHFcontesting] Harness mfg by electrical length?

Patrick Thomas p-thomas at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 26 07:44:06 EST 2017

Hi all,

I have a need for some coax harnesses of specific electrical length (impedance matching, phasing harnesses, antenna feeds, etc.), and unfortunately I don't have the time or working equipment to do it myself at the moment.  Are there any economical and competent suppliers you've worked with in the past that could create a complete assembly based on electrical length rather than physical length?

Key to my question is "worked with in the past." :)

Thanks in advance!

Patrick
KB8DGC