[VHFcontesting] WSJT versions for January VHF Contest?

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Mon Jan 2 13:48:30 EST 2017

>...will anyone be still using FSK441 in the contest?

WSJT-X is very CPU hungry, as any user can tell you.  If I was going on a
contest DXpedition and wanted to be totally prepared, I would certainly
have a version of plain old WSJT on the HD so I could make that potential
one FSK441 QSO for a new multiplier with someone who doesn't have the
computer horsepower to run -X efficiently (or who just doesn't....)

Having it on your HD and not using it is worlds  better then not having it
and needing it...

Jay W9RM
DM58 CO

Keith J Morehouse