[VHFcontesting] Logging Rovers vs the log checking robots

Bob K0NR - email list list at k0nr.com
Thu Jan 5 20:39:30 EST 2017

Yeah, so I've been looking at my LoTW entries with rovers...lots of
unconfirmed contacts...arguably a higher percentage than with fixed
stations.

It seems that the whole /R thing is a bit error prone. The non-rover
needs to log the callsign correctly and the rover needs to submit it to
LoTW the same way.

73, Bob K0NR