[VHFcontesting] Rover cllsign vs logging robots NOW LoTW certificates

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Fri Jan 6 10:20:02 EST 2017

After hearing from many people who had gone the extra mile and procured
what W9FZ called a "child" cetificate, I applied for and received a "rover"
LoTW certificate for our club call, which is what I rove with.  Now I have
certificates for W0VOA and W0VOA/R.

It was interesting to see that the "child" certificate procedure is very
streamlined and quick.  The file was in my hands within 12 hours of
applying for it.  Filing the "child" request took about 45 seconds.

Jay W9RM
DM58 CO

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner