[VHFcontesting] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 8 03:39:07 EST 2017

The SVHF Society will hold our convention in Charlotte, NC this year on April 28 and 29 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Charlotte Airport, 2600 Yorkmont Road, Charlotte, NC 28201.  We have arranged rooms at $95; you can call 800-222-TREE and ask for this rate under the name "South East VHF Society".  Early registration guest room rate of $89 is offered for reservations made by January 31, 2017, so if you plan to attend, please call now to reserve your room at this lower rate before the end of January.  We will have the registration information on the web site soon (http://svhfs.org) so watch for the sign up details.  The conference fee for pre-registration is $30, Friday's Luncheon is $15, and the Saturday's banquet is $40.  I hope to see many of you there, Gary Greene, W2ZV, conference committee.