[VHFcontesting] Pat Dyer, WA5IYX--Propagation Researcher-SK

Ken Anderson W0ETT at msn.com
Fri Jan 13 12:17:14 EST 2017

Very sorry to hear that Pat WA5IYX is SK.  Pat was one of the first Texans I worked on 6m when I first got on 6m back in 1979.  Later, he was one of the big users and proponents of using the 10m 28885 coordination frequency for announcing 6m openings before the internet.  It was nice to hear Pat speak about Sporadic Es on 6m at one of the CSVHF conventions.

RIP OM.

73 Ken, W0ETT

DM79