[VHFcontesting] MSK144 contacts in cabrillo

Bob K0NR - email list list at k0nr.com
Sun Jan 29 18:43:37 EST 2017

Roger,

Thanks for the rational explanation. It's odd that cabrillo uses a
higher level construct for voice communications (Phone) and a more
specific format for digital communications (RTTY). Too bad RY isn't DT
or something else to indicate and cover all digital modes. The cabrillo
standard is rather limiting on mode, but it is what it is.

I've had issues with logging programs mapping PH to SSB when the contact
was really on FM. I can usually sort that out with enough effort and a
good text editor.

73, Bob K0NR