[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting] ARRL 222 MHz & Up Contest To Be Held On August 05 and 06, 2017

Joe ptvjoe at pa.net
Wed Jul 12 12:13:41 EDT 2017

I wonder what logging program would be best for this new contest.

I usually use hand logging manually on paper for the 10 GHZ and up contest
which also uses 6 digit grids for distance calculations.
10 to 15 contacts for the 2 weekends during 10 GHz ^ contest, Is not too
bad to calculate by hand.

100 or more QSO's on the UHF contest will take quite awhile to run the
Distance and bearing program to calculate the distance for each contact
made if having to do so on paper manually.

Thanks for the space on the reflector.

Joe
WA3PTV/r (some times also fixed station)