[VHFcontesting] FN55 (and wanted item)

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Sat Jul 15 06:16:03 EDT 2017

I will be around during the contest, as usual taking advantage of an
opportunity to make some otherwise unavailable QSOs, emphasis on 2m.
Calling CQ is worse than useless up here (except in January to heat
the shack!) so I will be doing S&P.

VHF contesting related shameless request: In a preliminary but
critical step toward adding bands (222/432/1296) I am looking for
two guy brackets for Rohn 25G with or without torque bars. If you
have any laying around, please drop me a line with condition and
asking price.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf
50:   1.5 kW, 7el at 105'