[VHFcontesting] Par Stressed Moxon OM50

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 3 23:11:38 EDT 2017

Hello Group,

My old Par Moxon just lost a fight with the lawn mower :-(

At least the wire reflector didn't make out too well.  Does anyone know what
length the wire is supposed to be?  I would like to get it put back together
in time for next weekend...

No time for a long rover trip, but may do a couple of neighboring grids.

73
Dan

-- K9ZF
Vice President, Clark County Amateur Radio Club,
Amateur Radio Emergency Service,
 Clark County Indiana.
EM78el
 The once and future K9ZF /R no budget Rover
***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
 List Administrator for: InHam+grid-loc+ham-books
Ask me how to join the Indiana Ham Mailing list!

---