[VHFcontesting] Fwd: [ARRL-LOTW] Missing grid information

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 09:28:04 EDT 2017

What Goran said!

Please make sure you have TQSL locations set for each location you operate
from.

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/stnloc/

You can have as many locations for a callsign as you need.  You need a new
certificate for each callsign but those are trivial to get once you have
your primary certificate.

Peter