[VHFcontesting] VC2EME in Zone2...

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Tue Jun 6 12:20:56 EDT 2017

Hello to everyone interested in WAZ.  The VC2EME team will be QRV from
FO10le in Zone2 from June 24th to June 28th.  We will operate 2M EME
when the moon is up for us and 2M terrestrial when it is not.  We will
have 4 x 7el loop yagis by Maple Leaf Communications(VE3WY) and QRO power.

We will also operate 6M terrestrial with QRO power.  We are hoping for
some long haul Es, Au, over the pole, or whatever. Just in case there is
some Es to EU, we hope to work that too. Maybe, a lucky few will get
Zone2 on both 6M and 2M.  That would really be great.

We will be using the N5TM chat pages at chat.n5tm.com.  Just go to
chat.n5tm.com, login with your callsign name grid, click on the word
Chatrooms(up above) and select the VC2EME-2M or the VC2EME-6M chat as
appropriate.  Others may feel free to make informational posts to the
EME-1 page or PingJockey, but we will not normally be looking there.

There are a lot of folks that need Zone2 for a full 40 zone WAZ.  This
is your chance.  We would love to get you all in the logs.  Please see
the VC2EME page on QRZ for QSL information and more details.  Thank you.

73 es GL

Bob-VE3WY
Bill-N5YA
Chuck-AF8Z