[VHFcontesting] Testing 220 beacon...

Patrick Thomas p-thomas at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 7 22:44:46 EDT 2017

Thanks to those who helped provide signal reports last night - including a couple "nothing heard" reports.  The longest distance confirmation was from K8TQK (EM89je), about 225 miles south, who even let me listen in.  A pleasant surprise!

A couple folks wondered if I'd have the beacon active during the contest; since it seems to be behaving, I will give it a try.  Again, it's in EN82hk at 222.058 (+/-).  Reports again welcome at your convenience after the contest.

73 to all, and hope you're enjoying yet ANOTHER great opening on 6m... hearing all kinds of stuff from MT and OR tonight.

Patrick
KB8DGC