[VHFcontesting] Emailing updates during portable operations

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:37:22 EDT 2017

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Steve Stahl <ke7ihg at gmail.com> wrote:
> spare us the aditude.

The attitude is one of amusement.  It's now vitally important that we
have internet connectivity, at least at SMS levels, in order to do any
kind of DXpedition.  In 10 years it will be "well, we were going to go
to OK85, had the boat all lined up, but the satellite internet
provider lost the satellite over that longitude, so we canceled."