[VHFcontesting] Date for January VHF contest

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Wed May 24 23:12:30 EDT 2017

 Foots nicely with the movement I've been trying to promote, namely swapping ARRL Jan VHF with the RTTY Roundup.

Winter Es have been non-existent in the few Jan VHFs I've been in, but could be much better in early January.  Meanwhile, the RTTY Round-up is 10 thru 80 M meaning it could even share a weekend with CQ 160 CW.

I suppose this doesn't eliminate the NFL playoff discussion, but I view that as less relevant than propagation on the band(s) of interest!

73, Dan, K1TO