[VHFcontesting] FM antennas

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Wed Nov 29 22:43:20 EST 2017

Yes... I agree.  At times I've found I can generate a certain amount of activity by publicizing my efforts via the local radio clubs.   Most of this activity tends to be on FM.   I usually only do this if I am planning on operating in my home grid (CN89.)  Casual FM operators in CN89 (Metro Vancouver) are a stretch to work from my usual roving sites in the adjacent grids.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com