[VHFcontesting] K1DY, 432 Sprint from FN54

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:18:03 EDT 2017

Hi all, What a difference a day makes I guess.. I wasn't around the night the "band was open" sorry to say BUT the band was really poor last night. I was on at the beginning and ran 'til about 9. Worked 11 QSO's in 7 grids. Best DX was N2GHR at 533km and then N2SLN at 506km. Both had strong signals on SSB but couldn't hear a peep from stations I ran with beyond that distance. Also, I worked my OWN GRID this time - twice.. wahoo! Anyway, thanks to all who got on and to the sponsors!  bill - K1DY in Maine