[VHFcontesting] Fwd: [PNWVHFS] FT8 frequencies for 2m and 70cm --tentative decision

Scott Armstrong aa5am at vntx.net
Sat Oct 14 21:22:03 EDT 2017

 Why so high in the band on 432?

Can't speak for the guys on the left and right coasts but in this part
of the world 432 for the most part is a virtual waste land most of the
time.

Why not make it 432.174?

And while I'm thinking about it...   was anything discussed about a
calling frequency for 222?

73,
Scott AA5AM
EM13sg - Blue Ridge TX