[VHFcontesting] [PNWVHFS] FT8 frequencies for 2m and 70cm --tentative decision

Dana ve3ds at acanac.net
Mon Oct 16 21:36:24 EDT 2017

Agree, obviously …. however, the sub band is pretty dead here in the GTA…except for APRS on 390… which is wide and ugly (hi)…
but below its quiet….
Keep in mind that when we did the RAC (CRRL) bandplan there was a lot of pressure for all the packet, and repeater frequencies and then in the 90’s it all died out..
suddenly all the guys using the repeaters disappeared…and the repeaters got quiet…at least on 2 m…70 cm was still busy however…

So time to re visit the bandplans…on both sides of the border…kind of like NAFTA… hihi

Dana VE3DS