[VHFcontesting] Fourlanders W4NH September VHF Contest

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 6 03:25:41 EDT 2017

Hello everyone.  The Fourlanders W4NH will be on and active for the September VHF contest this upcoming weekend.  We will be at our usual location on Soco Bald in EM85 near Maggie Valley, North Carolina.  We will be operating 1Kw+ TX power and stacked beams on 50, 144, 222 and 432 MHz bands.  We are also going to be using the new FT8 and MSK144 digital modes when things are slow on SSB and CW.  Be listening out for us.

73
Jim, W4KXY

Sent from my iPad