[VHFcontesting] On Line Sept VHF Log Submission to ARRL Problem

Jonesy W3DHJ mailserver at jonz.net
Mon Sep 11 19:05:26 EDT 2017

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017, N6Ze wrote:

>I'll give that a try, Jonsey. Thanks. Bt73 pete, n6ze

Further more....  If you are transcribing your paper log into Cabrillo
log format by hand in a text editor (yikes!), you are Way Beyond doing
it the hard way.  I use RoverLog for just that purpose.  I do my logging
on wet clay tablets and transcribe them after the contest using RoverLog.

Don't let the "Rover" in RoverLog put you off.  It can readily be used
by fixed stations, and you can easily ignore most of the bells and
whistles features to simply log your results in Cabrillo.

73
Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones     | Marvin     | W3DHJ  | linux
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |  FreeBSD   __