[VHFcontesting] My article regarding the new WSJT modes and VHF contesting....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Sun Sep 17 16:33:31 EDT 2017

Hello all....I wrote a short post to the VHF Contesting reflector
concerning the new WSJT modes and VHF contesting.  Because of that, I
was asked to write an article on how to use the modes in VHF contesting
today.  Here is my first cut at that article.  It is too long, as I was
trying to get everything in there, but I am working on a short version.

I have shown this article to several of the top VHF contesters and have
made small editing changes to incorporate their ideas.

Please let me know what you think about all this.  Thoughtful replies
appreciated.  Flames---->bit bucket.

Thank you.

73 Marshall K5QE