[VHFcontesting] Digital Questions

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 08:14:46 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,

I am of the opinion that splitting the VHF and up contests into mode
specific contests will be at the detriment of all. There just simply is not
enough activity.

If activity continues to grow, it might make sense to make mode contacts
worth different amounts of points,or maybe mode mults. I'm not sure where
that break point is, and certainly thus might end up handicapping people
that we really want to get more involved.

It's a fair point about automation. It would be pretty trivial to automate
the entire process. Click go and kick up your heels with a beer. If it's
found that this is happening, a rules rewrite might be in order.

Sean WA1TE