[VHFcontesting] Can you share your reserved room for the VHF Conference?

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 21:16:47 EDT 2017

The room bloc for the Mid-Atlantic States  VHF Conference has been sold out. They offer rooms at their higher rate now. Is there anyone willing to share their room? I have 2 hams seeking a space. I also have a website that lists several of the hotels that are in the local area if anyone needs. Let me know if you can share a room and I will forward your email to those seeking a room to share. Email to me if you need the list of local hotels too.

rick1ds at hotmail.com