[VHFcontesting] Canceled event: 220 MHz Fall SPRINT @ Mon Sep 25, 2017 4pm - 8pm (PDT) (vhfcontesting at contesting.com)

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Mon Sep 25 18:13:06 EDT 2017

I expect to be QRV from my home qth in CN89mg for most but not all of the sprint.  Will have a roving setup on the balcony pointed towards the PNW.   I'll try to remember to check 223.5 as well as 222.1

I adopted one of my unlimited rover strategies and "pre staged" a push up mast yesterday during the nice weather (:   I should be able to get approx 30 feet above ground level during the Sprint tomorrow.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com