[VHFcontesting] Teletec DXP V-175 F.S.

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:20:20 EDT 2018

Hi all, This amp was in my rover station which is being "reworked". It's a Teletec V175 that originally belonged to K1CA. It got "wet" and I replaced the whole PCB and finals (pair MRF 247's) with brand new. A couple of the components in the preamp circuitry were damaged and I didn't bother to fix it so the preamp has been disabled.. The Teletec JFET (U310) preamp with 8dB gain and 1.5dB N.F. is not as good as most modern rigs, certainly most modern transverters, so I don't see the point. The original board has the preamp intact and I will include that in the sale in case anyone wants to fool with it. The amp does almost 200 watts with 50 watts drive but is happiest with about 25 watts drive and 125 watts out or so.. I have a copy of the original owners "manual" as well as a copy of the schematic.. All this for only $125 plus ship.. PayPal preferred

bill, K1DY in Maine