[VHFcontesting] Difference between types of Rover?

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Thu Apr 12 13:03:18 EDT 2018

Hi:

The main reason I typically enter as an unlimited rover is due to the 3.5.3 exemption.

I often will "off load" one set of antennas and "up load" another set of antennas during the contest.   (The antennas I would use in the "back country" are quite different than the ones I would use on a hill side in populated area.)   I've also "pre staged" antenna supports on occasion at certain sites.  It seems reasonable to me that I should be in a different "class" from a Rover that carries all their equipment for the entire contest.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ/ R (unlimited.)

mark at alignedsolutions.com