[VHFcontesting] Difference between types of Rover?

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:30:17 EDT 2018

I didn't mean shenanigans in a negative way, I'm a fan of shenanigans! The
SCCC and other groups that drive a lot of these rules changes are masters
of seeing exactly how to work the rules to maximize their scores. It's
pretty impressive.

Up here in New England it's hard enough to even find another rover, let
alone go at it as a pack with one. We have a lot more fixed stations
though, iirc.

Sean WA1TE