[VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - details and reservations

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 21:31:54 EDT 2018

Good evening, all!

Finally!  Got everything nailed down with the hotel.

Who's invited:  you are! ... especially those interested in 50 MHz and above, microwave, EME, weak signal!

Date:  Friday, May 18

Time:  open bar - 6 PM

           dinner - 7 PM

Location:  DoubleTree Suites - Miamisburg, OH

Reservations - via PayPal - or by check:

PayPal instructions:

If you send money as a friend/family member - $48.98

If you send money as a business transaction - $50.45

Use my email address.  By check - my address at qrz.com

Please give your callsign.

This is NOT a business for me.  I'm paying for my own dinner like you.  My 'pay' is seeing us all together for a good time of friendship and fellowship!

Questions - please contact me.

73, Kim - WG8S