[VHFcontesting] Fwd: W3XO/5 Now a SK

Dana Shtun VE3DS ve3ds at acanac.net
Thu Aug 9 13:55:32 EDT 2018

Just saw that Bill W3XO/5 is SK.

Bill was a great guy and VHF, Satellite/AMSAT supporter, QST Editor
for The World Above 50 Mhz…

He had family up here in Ontario and made it to a few meetings of the OVHFA, as well as Central States when we had it
here in Mississauga.

I worked him on 6 m quite a bit here, last summer was the last time I think.
RIP Bill.

73
Dana VE3DS

Begin forwarded message: