[VHFcontesting] grid mapping app / sub for qthlocator.free.fr

barry at k7bwh.com barry at k7bwh.com
Thu Aug 16 20:13:34 EDT 2018

http://k7fry.com/grid/ is what I use, too.

Note that as it gets more popular and more usage, it will eventually exceed Google Maps usage caps and may start charging the site owner or be unavailable for awhile each month.
I’ll look into reproducing his web page on www.pnwvhfs.org to provide relief. No promises and it won’t be tomorrow, fer shure.

Barry K7BWH