[VHFcontesting] 2018 June VHF Contest - Preliminary Results - have posted

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:26:16 EDT 2018

Woo! K1SIG with another Division Record. 2 records this year. Looking
forward to seeing the full scores.

Main take away for me: Andrea and Ria scored 40k more than us as the
limited K2EZ rover than we did as RU and we were operating in the same
area. There's clearly a lot of room for us to continue to push that record
higher. Our next big outing should have 2 or 3 more bands, and we have
improved antennas on the microwaves since June.

 I now have a 3 week old baby at home so the next few contests are going to
be minimal efforts for me. Chris is going out as K1SIG for semi-big
efforts, I'll be making short couple-hour efforts under my call. We'll be
improving the rover over the next yearish and will be back better than
ever. Division wins and records are fun and all - we can see those big #1
scores within reach though. Watch out, we're coming!

Congrats to the winners and the other record setters, and continued thanks
to Bart and the ARRL for running these. Also thanks to all of the stations
that work us over the course of the contests. It'd be boring if we had no
one to work!

73,
Sean WA1TE (K1SIG/R)