[VHFcontesting] 2018 June VHF Contest - Preliminary Resu

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:32:18 EDT 2018

I've been working on it. I almost had another rover for part of our trip in
June but he ended up with the W2SZ crowd instead.  We're currently working
on another friend to see if we can get him involved as another op in the
rover or maybe even a second rover with us.

I've also been considering trying to start a Rover Lunch in the New England
vicinity much like the Rochester crew does up in their area. Hang out, eat
some food and bang out a bunch of contacts. It's really hard coordinating
being in an area at a certain time though, especially on the big roves
we've done the last few times where we are traveling over 800 miles.

Worst case I'm going to start buying spare gear and lending it to friends.
No excuses now!

Sean WA1TE