[VHFcontesting] looking for AM6154 / 6155

Dan Evans k9zf at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 17:45:45 EDT 2018

I'm looking for one of the AM6154 / 6155 FAA amps setup for 2 meters.

Prefer one already setup "turnkey" ready. But will consider others if the price is right. Looks aren't all that important, but must be in good working condition. Hmmm, that sounds familiar

Hoping to find one I can pick up within a few hours drive of EM78el, Charlestown IN, / Louisville KY area.

73
Dan

-- K9ZF  Vice President, Clark County Amateur Radio Club,Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el The once and future K9ZF /R no budget Rover  ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at:  List Administrator for: InHam+grid-loc+ham-books  Ask me how to join the Indiana Ham Mailing list!