[VHFcontesting] Looking for help with cable transport FN41>FN55

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Thu Aug 30 15:41:02 EDT 2018

Guys,

I hate to ask for help again, but I am going to.

Lack of decent cable has kept me from getting on 222/432 for 9
months now. I've been looking for two years. Nothing.

I've just been offered a bunch of CATV cable and/or heliax which
would make a huge difference in getting 222/432/1296 going here.
This looks like a priceless opportunity, but it's a really big
challenge.

The cable is in Rhode Island, I'm 40 miles north of Bangor, Maine.
As many of you know, I don't have a vehicle and am pretty limited on
where I can get to.

If anyone can think of a way to get the cable up here, please let me
know. It doesn't necessarily have to be door to door. I can arrange
pick up in Bangor or vicinity.

Transport would require a truck or trailer.

Thanks,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf