[VHFcontesting] Jan contest Roving

Mason Creager mason.creager at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 09:56:18 EST 2018

I will once again be roving with KK5WA as NC5AX/R, we plan to be in it for 11 grids including EM32-36, EM42-46, and EM24. I created a DMR  talkgroup specifically for VHF spotting in the Delta region and we will be (hopefully) monitoring it the entire time (depending on hotspot signal). The talkgroup ID is 31627 and everyone is welcome to use it for spotting. I’m sure Darin and I will get our route posted on here again which hasn’t changes for the past year. We will be Limited Rover and will be running 6M & 2M mobile with FT8 and Phone capabilities.

73
Mason
AF5WN