[VHFcontesting] APRS Maps Site Working Again

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Mon Dec 10 15:47:07 EST 2018

Thanks to Jon, NG0E for his hard work in restoring service to the APRS Propagation web site. The old link (below) pushes to the newer link that I sent out earlier today. Sorry for any confusion.

At the bottom of the new page is a small menu that contains a “ $ “ sign. Click on that link to donate via PayPal to Jon’s efforts with a school radio club. I would encourage anyone who uses Jon’s site as I do daily to contribute. Tis the season, after all.

· http://aprs.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/ <http://t.co/Pp6f3vAPBI>

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1X, Ray Dees RDS Decoders, Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”