[VHFcontesting] Rover Battery Questions

Steve(K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Thu Dec 20 10:47:27 EST 2018

I know a lot of Rovers use Subarus and wonder if there are any battery
problems with them.
I have a 2017 Outback and have had the battery die over night twice after
leaving a dome light on. I measured it at 600ma and when out the drain is
only 40-50ma which is normal. It charges
at 14.2v which also is normal. There are pages of complaints on the internet
about batteries dying for no explainable reason.
Anyone know of a fix for this? I figure if anyone knows about battery issues
it would be the Rovers.

73'
Steve
K1IIG