[VHFcontesting] Transverter interfacing with FT290RII

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:10:31 EST 2018

It seems like that method will work, just toss a switch in line for when
you want to use CW to ground PTT for the duration. Wire it so that either
the switch (or foot switch ) will ground ptt, or the hand mic will.

As for operating while driving, just connect the PTT switch to your gas
pedal and drive faster!

Sean WA1TE