[VHFcontesting] Transverter interfacing with FT290RII

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Wed Feb 14 12:30:02 EST 2018

According to the FT817 manual, the ACC connector has a pin that goes to
ground on TX.

It's referred to as "TX GND" but I've seen that described in Yaesu manuals
two different ways - one, it actually does go to ground on TX and two,
grounding that pin puts the radio in TX.  I don't know which the 817 does.

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.