[VHFcontesting] NC5AX/R Arkansas and Louisiana

Darin Dykes kk5wa at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:38:12 EST 2018

Greetings,
Mason AF5WN and I (KK5WA) will be roving as NC5AX/R for the January contest through most of Arkansas and northern Louisiana. We will start in EM46, move to EM36, then south through EM35, over to EM24, back over to EM33, EM32, over to EM42, up to EM43, and finishing at the 4 corners of 34, 35, 44, 45. Pretty much a counterclockwise loop.
Limited, SSB on all 4 bands. Going to try FT8 on 6m while mobile. Track KK5WA on APRS.
We had some issues and only made 9 grids out of these 11 back in June. We're shooting for all of them this time. ~975 miles. Roughly 24 hrs.
Looking forward to hearing all of you.
73 Darin KK5WA
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android