[VHFcontesting] Ac0ra/r

Wyatt Dirks wyattdirks at msn.com
Wed Jan 17 18:26:32 EST 2018

For the contest this weekend I'm going to team up with kc0skm.  We are going to have 6m and 10ghz. The plan is to run Msk144 on 6m most of the contest unless band opens or someone wants ssb/Ft8 sked. Not sure on frequency but will post on ping jockey.  Will be qrv in motion to add to the fun.

Plan is to leave my qth in en41 about 9am on Saturday and head to dn92/en02 grid line and operate from those before the end of the day.  It's about an 8 hour drive.  Then Sunday morning operate from dn90/91 and en00/01 each for an hour or so depending on when we get started for the day.  After those 4 grids we will head back to my qth by about 0100utc hopefully operating along the way.

Not sure how well the cell service is out in NE but when possible we will be on ping jockey and I can be reached at 319-721-0072<tel:(319)%20721-0072> text preferred but a call works as well.

Any skeds welcome.

73 Wyatt
Ac0ra