[VHFcontesting] How to order

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Mon Jan 22 12:30:29 EST 2018

Actually, FT8 may be the perfect solution to my problem!

I wasn't active this contest because I was taking advantage of
relatively warm (but still windy) conditions to do some urgently
needed temporary repair work, trying to keep my antenna farm mostly
intact through this unusual winter. In my 36 years of radio I have
never seen a winter so devoid of days when one could to tower work
in relative safety.

Since the move to FT8 has made 6 meters quite unattractive to me,
removing the 6 meter antenna would lighten the load on tower, mast,
and rotator, thus easing some of the problems I am fighting this
winter. Hmm...

73,
Paul N1BUG