[VHFcontesting] How to order

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Mon Jan 22 14:27:12 EST 2018

OK, we've pretty much established through the discussions here that there is
a problem/conflict between the traditional modes and the digital ones. Is
there a way to resolve this to everyone's mutual dis-satisfaction via rules
change or Gentleman's agreement, or possibly just simple common sense?

I don't have any concrete suggestions at this point except that we have a
peaceful conversation about it. Let's leave the adolescent bickering to
those fine folks in DC who we pay to behave like that.

One vague idea I have is to have specified time periods during the contests
just for digital modes which include both daylight and nighttime periods.
Lots to ponder about this which is why it is proposed only as a general
concept which might be able to be made into something acceptable to most of
us.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM