[VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest - Photos and stories wanted

JamesDuffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 15:35:31 EST 2018

I am writing the QST summary and web page writeup for the January VHF contest. I would like any photos (high resolution) you may have of your activity, along with stories of your activities. Readers really like photos with people in them. Among other things, I am interested in your experiences with and opinions of FT8 operations, rover activity and portable ops, and especially for January, stories and photos with a weather angle. Thanks - Duffey KK6MC
James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM