[VHFcontesting] Feeling like a frustrated old dinosaur and giving up.

RT Clay rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 23 08:44:00 EST 2018

Multi-mode works in a big HF contest where there are lots of people on and also different modes are forced to use different frequencies by license regulations.

On VHF+ it would just lead to manufactured contacts: around here people would just sit on 144.200 and cycle through the possible modes.

Tor
N4OGW