[VHFcontesting] QSL Info

Scott Armstrong aa5am at vntx.net
Sun Jan 28 12:46:49 EST 2018

Hi Steve,

This might be old info and things can change but better than nothing

VA6AN.....
I worked him in June 2009 and was able to get a card from him for DO41.
I worked him again in DO42 in June 2011 and thus far and all attempts to
get a card have failed. This has included bureau requests, SASE and SAE
w/$$. I had one email exchange with him  after the contact/first
attempt asking if he had received it, I seem to recall his response was
something along the lines of "no the postal workers are on strike in
Canada". I see his QRZ listing is now void of any data.

VE1ZJ....
Worked him in May 2012 and received QSL in July 2012.
Last time I worked him was in Dec. 2014 on 160m.

No info on the other stations.

Good  Luck and 73,
Scott AA5AM